Title: Side Tracked
Author: Lorina Lynne
After 15 years of marriage, Julie realizes that she wants more out of the
relationship, but she’s not sure that her husband, Justin, can give what her soul longs for. She embarks
on a journey to satisfy her curiosities, learning more than she ever wanted to know and finding herself
in a fight for her life. Even if she finds her way out of her nightmare, will Justin forgive her careless
Words are not enough, but I’m not sure he is willing or able to give me
any more than that. Why am I just awakening to this reality after fifteen years of marriage? Soberly, I
realize that my mind is finally clear of the fog that has surrounded it. I’m no longer the naïve young girl
afraid of life without love who married this man. I’m no longer the woman who had resigned herself to a
fate of mediocrity. I am a passionate woman, full of life and vitality, full of love for the man I pledged my
life to, wanting – no wait – requiring a life of exhilarating passion.
I sigh heavily as my visions of my dream life collide with the stark
reality of my current state. This conversation isn’t over, but I don’t know when I’ll have the courage
or opportunity to press the issue. For now, I’m quiet and reserved on the outside and tormented and
aching on the inside. I remain curled up in the chair, registering nothing. My mind is as blank and as
empty as my heart.
About the Author:
I’m Lorina Lynne and I unexpectedly discovered a passion for writing
recently and am exploring this new revelation. I just published my first novel, SideTracked. I was inspired
by two of my favorite authors, Regina Duke and Lucian Bane. When not writing or working at my real
job in the healthcare industry, I love to read and promote other indie authors. Some fun facts – I drink
tea (not coffee), I’m a closet chocoholic (it has to be really dark – the chocolate, that is), and I’m a sushi
addict. Oh, and I love to scuba dive. Under the water is the most tranquil place on earth.
Interesting Facts About Lorina Lynne
1. I LOVE sushi – yes, I know this is in my bio, but the depth of my love for
sushi requires that I restate it!
2. I want to do a shark dive someday – no cage or chain mail suit.
3. I have an unreasonable and irrational fear of heights (and spiders).
4. I once won a bronze medal in an archery competition .
5. I was bitten by a tiger.
6. I love to watch the food network and then try my skills in the kitchen. I’m pretty good most of the
7. I was voted most likely to succeed in high school.
8. I love animals – all of them, but cats in particular.
9. I hated writing in high school and college.
10. I prefer wine to beer and tea to coffee.
11. I always see the positive in people and in life. Life is too short to spend irritated and annoyed. Get
What Fans Are Saying:
On Sale During Blog Tour Week For Only $.99!!!